Why Select Chick Utley as YOUR Agent ?
- I've lived in Ashland and Hanover all of my life. I know and love the area and I put that knowledge to use for YOU.
- I am a PMP certified project manager with over 30 years of experience in planning and managing major events. This means I pay attention to all the details and my clients are fully informed every step of the way.
- Most agents hold Open House from 2:00-4:00. My Open House hours are from 1:00-5:00. Longer hours = more visitors. Which can lead to a quicker sale.
- I'm "onsite" - 24 hours a day. By using the innovative "Talking House" system, interested parties hear me describe your property right over their car radio. People remember a "Talking House".
- I create a DVD of your home which I give to anyone viewing your home. This is especially helpful when dealing with potential buyers from "out of town". The buyers can then "walk" through your home as many times as they want, whenever they want.
- New to the home ownership game? Let me give you an overview of the buying and selling process. I can put you in the strongest position possible, whether you are buying OR selling.
- After you pack everything up and are ready to move, the last thing you want to do is to clean your old house. I reward my seller/clients by having their home professionally cleaned (totally at my expense) after the move.
- I reward my buyer/clients by providing them an allowance of up to $500 to help with moving van and storage expenses.
- Availability is critical to success. My goal is to return every phone call within one hour - 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Over 75% of home buyers conduct a part of their search over the Internet (just like you are doing now). I have over a quarter of a century of work experience in the Information Technology industry. So I know how to exploit technology for my clients.
- I create a customized plan for each client. Whether buying or selling, no "one size fits all" approach works. I personally partner with each client. You won't get passed off to another "team member".
- Customer Service Second to None. Unique in today’s world. I remember when customer service really meant something. When you deal with me, I want you to feel like you are my ONLY client. Let me make Real Estate simple for you.
- Together We Make A Difference. I have the honor of being an Official Sponsor of the Hanover Humane Society. I donate 5% of every commission check to HHS to help them fund their mission of protecting and saving dogs, cats, and other animals.