- S Glebe Rd, Montross, VA 22520
- Build a vacation home or just a Get-away . Building Lot priced $3, 300 UNDER current Tax Assessment. Access to Lower Machodoc Creek. Come and enjoy.
- 9365 Brighter Tower Ct Unit 1405, Glen Allen, VA 23060
- 2 Beds · 2 Baths · 956 Sqft
- 8058 Bell Creek Rd, Mechanicsville, VA 23111
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1250 Sqft
- Great Opportunity for a quality brick rancher. Imagine finding a move-in ready home, on a lot over a half acre, in the heart of Mechanicsville. Features include an updated kitchen, 2 year old Heat Pump, a combo Family / Dining Room arrangement open to the Living Room. Three bedrooms, a great full bath and a half bath. Two storage sheds. The one with electric is a 16' x 12'. The second shed is 12' x 14' Huge back yard with a 15' by 15' cement patio. Just move in, have the utilities put in your name - and call 8058 B ...
- 12698 Greenwood Rd, Glen Allen, VA 23059
- 4 Beds · 1 Bath · 1262 Sqft
- This three bedroom bungalow would make a great Starter or Investor Home. There are a total of three buildable parcels totaling 8 acres in a highly desirable area of Hanover (near Winns' Church). The home sits on a nice 2.6 acre setting. Two adjoining parcels are included, one 2.4 acres in size with the other parcel being 3.0 acres. This offers over 700' of Road Frontage on Greenwood Road (Rt 625). This modest house can be easily renovated to be used while dream house being built and then used as a rental, providing ...
- 8218 Cobbler Ct, Richmond, VA 23228
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 2624 Sqft
- Looking for a home that is as close to as one can get? How does this sound? Over 2, 600 square feet of living space. FIVE Bedrooms. A Brand-New Kitchen with Gas cooking. Large Living Room. LARGE Two Car Garage with Storage Above. Fenced Back Yard with Patio Area. Located in the safe neighborhood of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church and School. If that isn't perfect enough, consider this beauty has been priced to sell BELOW THE APPRAISED VALUE! If you are a "Kitchen Person", you will be impressed with the updates ...
- 117 Giddy Ln, Ashland, VA 23005
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2218 Sqft
- Built for entertaining, easy living, and convenience. Greet your friends and family in the spacious front foyer. Special dinners & memories are made in the formal dining room. Notice the quality of the crown molding and columns throughout the first floor. Join everyone in the nice size kitchen/family room area (with natural light flowing through large windows and glass double doors leading to the patio area). This floor plan was designed so everyone, including the cook, can visit at the same time. Time to retire? T ...
- 307 Wesley St, Ashland, VA 23005
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1737 Sqft
- One Level Living in Town of Ashland. COMPLETELY RENOVATED RANCHER - move in ready. New kitchen with new cabinets, granite countertops -GAS COOKING- Island and an eat in area. Large formal living room with Picture Window, hardwood floors. Cozy den or office with gas fireplace located off Living Room. Three good sized bedrooms with two full baths. Entertain on 22' x 13' rear deck complete with a motorized Sun-Setter awning that leads into year-round Florida room located on the rear of the home. Large yard, fenced for ...